(Adds AvtoVaz comment, background) FRANKFURT/MOSCOW, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Output at General Motors' joint venture in Russia has halted since Monday, the world's biggest carmaker by volume said on Friday amid media reports of a clash with its partner, AvtoVaz . "Production has stopped at GM AvtoVaz. Nothing has been built down there since Monday," a GM Europe spokesman said. Russian newspapers said AvtoVaz had stopped delivering parts to the venture's plant in Tolyatti, but the GM spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Production stops at GM joint venture in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642