JAKARTA, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Indonesian carmaker PT Astra International Tbk reported on Friday a 28.4 percent jump in its net profit in the first nine months of the year, despite sales only increasing 6.5 percent. The company did not explain the gains, but they may be due to the sale of investments worth some 1.5 trillion rupiah ($176.5 million), compared with just 204 billion a year ago. Earlier this year, the company sold a stake at its manufacturing unit for around $226 million to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Profit jumps for Indonesian carmaker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.