(Adds detail, background) FRANKFURT, Aug 30 (Reuters) - German state-backed lender WestLB [WDLG.UL] reported a pretax loss of 38 million euros ($51.92 million) in the first half, hit by proprietary trading losses, but said it expected to be in profit for the full year. "Our profit has been severely hit by the losses incurred in our proprietary trading," WestLB Chief Executive Alexander Stuhlmann said in a statement on Thursday. WestLB had made a pretax profit of 239 million euros a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Proprietary trades push WestLB to H1 pretax loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.