* Prosecutors investigating former Porsche managers * Say found evidence of further crimes * Porsche: Volkswagen merger now more likely to be delayed * Volkswagen says shares Porsche's assessment * Porsche shares drop 9.2 pct, Volkswagen down 2.6 pct (Recasts, changes dateline, adds prosecutors' comments) HAMBURG/FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - German prosecutors found evidence of further crimes in an investigation of former Porsche board members that will delay a planned merger of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Prosecutors expand probe of Porsche ex-managers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.