(Adds detail) NEW YORK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Prudential Capital Group, a unit of Prudential Financial Inc. , said on Wednesday it acquired a $607 million portfolio of equipment loans and leases from a unit of GMAC Financial Services. Prudential Capital made $6.9 billion in private debt investments in 2006 and plans to invest another $8 billion in 2007, it said. The equipment loan and lease portfolio includes loans and leases financing corporate aircraft, marine assets, industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Prudential acquires GMAC equipment lease portfolio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642