(Changes dateline to include Frankfurt, adds detail, shares) PARIS/FRANKFURT, July 23 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot-Citroen and Germany's BMW AG said on Tuesday they planned to build a new family of small petrol engines together in a move aimed partly at saving costs. The cooperation represents a step forward for a strategy shared by the two automakers to team up with partners for specific projects rather than to take equity stakes in other companies. PSA said cars from its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PSA, BMW to jointly develop small petrol engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.