* Mitsubishi Motors shares fall 1.5 pct * Capital alliance was never the goal - MMC spokesman PARIS/TOKYO, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Talks between France's PSA Peugeot Citroen and Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp over a possible capital alliance have stalled, with the partners unable to agree on price, Les Echos reported on Tuesday. The newspaper said PSA Peugeot Citroen Chief Executive Philippe Varin was preparing investors for a possible failure of the talks, which the two groups announced in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PSA, Mitsubishi partnership talks stall - newspaper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.