(Adds further details) PARIS, Oct 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen posted a 4 percent rise in nine-month sales on Thursday and said it maintained its full-year margin and unit sales targets despite a weak European market. Europe's second-biggest auto manufacturer said turnover in the first nine months of 2004 was 41.74 billion euros, up from 40.12 billion euros at the same point in 2003. Sales in the third-quarter grew at around 4 percent, in line with the pace set in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PSA Peugeot Citroen 9-month sales up 4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.