(Adds details, background) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, July 24 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen posted a slide in first-half profits on Thursday and cut a key full-year forecast due to the strong euro and a slide in demand, particularly in France. Europe's second-biggest carmaker said net profit fell 12 percent to 869 million euros ($991 million) in the first half, just lagging analyst forecasts. Operating profit tumbled 16 percent to a lower-than-expected 1.278 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PSA Peugeot Citroen H1 profit slides, cuts target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642