* PSA shares rise almost 10 pct * Sources told Reuters GM in talks to take small PSA stake * PSA engine partners include Ford and BMW (Adds background, share price, analyst comment) PARIS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - French car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen said it would consult engine partners Ford and BMW about any new alliance with General Motors (GM) or another automaker. Sources told Reuters late on Monday that GM was in advanced talks to take a small stake in PSA as part of a strategic alliance in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PSA says would consult partners on any alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642