By Madeline Chambers, European Auto Correspondent GOTHENBURG, Sweden, June 24 (Reuters) - Europe's second-largest carmaker, PSA Peugeot Citroen , said on Monday that tough market conditions in western Europe could push profit margins this year to the lower end of its target range. Early this year the French carmaker said it expected to post an operating margin at its auto division of between 4.8 and five percent, depending on whether the car market meets its "stable" scenario (a fall of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PSA sees 2002 oper margin at low end of target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.