* H1 net loss 962 mln euros vs 926.5 mln Reuters poll * H1 sales down 21.8 pct * Free cash flow of 467 mln euros * Says sees Europe car market recovery towards end-2010 (Adds detail) PARIS, July 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen on Wednesday swung to a first half loss with sales down over a fifth, and said it saw a recovery in the European automobile market starting towards the end of 2010. PSA reiterated that it expected a recurring operating loss of between 1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PSA swings to loss, sees Europe recovery end-2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.