* H1 revenue rises 20.8 pct to 28.394 bln eur * H1 recurring operating income 1.137 bln eur * Sees FY recurring operating income of around 1.5 bln eur (Adds detail from statement) PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is targeting full-year recurring operating income of 1.5 billion euros ($1.9 billion) after first-half sales surged and it swung back to profit. Carmakers hit hard by an industry crisis are increasingly upbeat, thanks to growth in emerging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PSA targets 2010 op profit after strong H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.