* PSA had 3.4 pct mkt share in China last year * Launching new 408 in China * Peugeot brand to grow sales 30 pct in China in 2010 (Adds quotes, further detail, background) PARIS, Jan 25 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen wants to win 8 percent of the booming Chinese car market by 2016, a senior executive said on Monday, as the group launched Peugeot's new 408 car in Beijing. Western carmakers, battered by a deep industry crisis, are relying on emerging markets for growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PSA targets 8 pct of China market by 2016" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.