(Adds analyst comment, background) PARIS, July 24 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot-Citroen said on Wednesday first half net profit edged down to 985 million euros, above market expectations, as it nudged up the full-year margin target for its autos division. The company said net profit slipped 4.1 percent in the first six months of the year, while operating profit rose 8.7 percent to 1.524 billion euros on sales of 27.37 billion. Both the net profit and operating profit figures ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PSA upbeat on 2002 margins as H1 net edges down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642