(Adds targets, share price) PARIS, May 28 (Reuters) - Jean-Martin Folz, chairman of French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen , said on Wednesday it would be difficult for the group to reach its full-year targets given the economic context and currency situation. "The economic and monetary context is not favourable and in these conditions reaching our targets will be difficult," he told shareholders at their annual meeting, but added that the carmaker would still do its utmost to achieve them. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-PSA's Folz says meeting 2003 targets will be tough" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.