(adds details from Publicis statement, updates shares) PARIS, April 27 (Reuters) - The chairman of Publicis on Wednesday denied a stock market rumour that the French advertising company could lose the account of carmaker Renault . "This rumour is absolutely baseless. We have a co-operation with Renault which contractually goes until December 31, 2006," Maurice Levy told Reuters by phone. Shares in Publicis had shed as much as 4 percent on market talk that the arrival of new Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Publicis denies talk of Renault account loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.