* PM Putin announces car scrappage plan, mortgage aid * Says sees signs of economic recovery * Says GDP to decline by 8.0-8.5 pct in 2009 By Gleb Bryanski and Denis Pinchuk ST PETERSBURG, Russia, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Vladimir Putin pledged on Saturday to widen Russia's anti-crisis aid package with a car scrappage scheme and mortgage support to jolt the economy out of the worst recession in 15 years. Putin, who now serves as Russia's prime minister after eight years as Kremlin chief, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Putin announces more aid as Russia exits crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642