* Keeping inflation down a priority post-recession * Agreement reached in steel price row * Putin pledges to moderate tariff hikes (adds details) By Gleb Bryanski MOSCOW, May 31 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Monday called on private firms -- from steel makers to power generators -- to help the state keep a lid on price growth to allow the post-recession economy "to breathe". Getting inflation down to post-Soviet lows has been touted by government officials ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Putin asks private cos to aid Russia inflation fight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642