* Putin brings major business delegation to France * Deals to involve Renault, AvtoVAZ, EDF, Gazprom * Iran, Mistral warship may be discussed By Darya Korsunskaya and Helen Massy-Beresford RAMBOUILLET, France, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin offered France's EDF a role in a major energy project at talks on Friday, while clinching Renault's support to save indebted Soviet-era car giant AvtoVAZ. A flurry of business deals were expected to be sealed after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Putin signs energy, car deals on visit to France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.