* Qatar seeking 16 pct increase in merger ratio * Sovereign fund shock move comes at 11th hour * Move shows fund's evolution as investor, bankers say (Adds details, comments) By Dinesh Nair and Regan Doherty DUBAI/DOHA, June 27 (Reuters) - Qatar Holding's late rebuff of Glencore's $26 billion bid for miner Xstrata indicates a more assertive stance by the sovereign fund, which has hitherto been content with a less muscular role in its big-name portfolio. In an unusually aggressive move for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Qatar shows its muscles to wring more from Glencore" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.