(Adds analysts comments, details) By Charlie Zhu HONG KONG, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Shares of Chinese truck maker Qingling Motors tumbled about seven percent on Thursday morning, adding to an 18 percent loss on Wednesday, after its first-half profit plunged in the face of harsh competition. Merrill Lynch analyst Grace Mak said she had downgraded the stock to "reduce" from "neutral" after Qingling's earnings tumbled 65 percent -- much more than she had expected. Mak cut her 2002 net profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Qingling Motors shrs fall further after H1 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642