(Adds detail on costs, segment outlook) NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Quanex Corp , a maker of materials and components for the auto and home construction industries, cut its 2007 earnings estimate on Monday, citing additional costs not included in its earlier forecast. Quanex expected 2007 earnings from continuing operations of $3.30 to $3.35 per share, down from its earlier estimate of $3.38 to $3.46 per share. Analysts had forecast earnings of $3.48 before special items, according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Quanex cuts 2007 earnings outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.