(Adds details) April 24 (Reuters) - Quanex Corp. said it expects earnings per share from continuing operations of 74 cents to 78 cents in its fiscal second quarter, adding it sees higher net sales and lower operating income in its vehicular products segment. The company, which produces steel for the auto industry and aluminum sheets for construction, had previously forecast earnings of 70 cents to 78 cents per share. Analysts on average had expected Houston-based Quanex to earn 77 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Quanex raises lower end of Q2 earnings outlook range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.