(Adds details in last five paragraphs) CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Quanex Corp., which produces steel for the auto industry and aluminum sheets for the construction industry, on Friday reduced the top end of its forecast of 2006 profit. The Houston-based company said it now expects a profit per share from continuing operations in 2006 in the range of $4 to $4.05. It previously had forecast a range of $4 to $4.10. Analysts were expecting $4.12 a share on average, according to Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Quanex reduces top end of 2006 profit outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.