(Adds quote, background changes dateline from NEW YORK) BOSTON, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Quanex Corp said on Monday its board has approved the spin-off of its building products business and the sale of its remaining auto parts business to a unit of Gerdau SA . Quanex, after the spin-off, would be acquired by Brazil's Gerdau for $39.20 per share in cash. The sale price indicates a total enterprise value of about $1.673 billion for the vehicular products business. All Quanex shareholders would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Quanex to spin off building products, be acquired" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642