(Adds details, stock price) WASHINGTON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Inc. , which makes fuel systems for alternative fuel vehicles, filed on Monday with the Securities and Exchange Commission to sell 7 million common shares. The Irvine, California-based company, whose systems enable cars, trucks and buses powered by internal combustion engines to operate on hydrogen, natural gas or propane, plans to use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Quantum Fuel to sell 7 mln shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.