(Adds details) LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - British motoring services firm RAC Plc said on Wednesday first-half pretax profits rose 4.1 percent on higher roadside-service revenues and asset sales. The firm, which leases cars and vans, operates BSM driving schools and provides roadside-rescue care, tipped annual profits in line with its expectations. "Our strategy is to encourage growth through leveraging our brands in both the consumer and business-to-business markets," Chief Executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RAC H1 pretax profits firm on motoring revenues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642