* Mini return to world championship * Aim to win title within three years (Adds quotes, details, byline) By Alan Baldwin LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - Mini will return to the world rally championship next season with the target of winning the title within three years, Prodrive boss David Richards said on Tuesday. Owners BMW said in a statement that Mini, whose stylish Cooper model won the Monte Carlo Rally three times in the 1960s, would compete in selected events in 2011 before a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rallying-Mini aim to win world title within three years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642