(Adds details, quote, background) MUMBAI, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Rane Engine Valves Ltd and Rane Brake Linings Ltd said on Monday their manufacturing businesses would be transferred to new firms and their investments in group firms merged with Rane Holdings Ltd. "This aims at elimination of residual cross holdings and consolidation of group company investments into Rane Holdings," Group chairman L Ganesh said in a statement. Rane Engine shareholders will get 100 shares in the spun-off firm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rane Engine,Rane Brake to spin off manufacturing biz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642