* Ex-car czar accepts 5-yr ban on NY pension fund ties * Settlement ends two Cuomo lawsuits NEW YORK, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Former Obama administration auto industry czar Steven Rattner has agreed to pay $10 million to resolve two lawsuits by New York's attorney general related to alleged kickbacks involving the state's pension fund. Rattner also agreed to be banned from appearing in any capacity before any public pension fund in New York for five years. Andrew Cuomo, the state's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Rattner settles with NY AG Cuomo, to pay $10 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.