(Adds details, share movement) June 19 (Reuters) - Raymond James downgraded LKQ Corp to "market perform" from "outperform," citing a softening demand and concerns about the automobile parts recycler's Keystone integration, sending its shares down as much as 12 percent. "Our change in thinking is related to a number of negative macro trends and a now less sanguine view of the Keystone integration issues," Raymond James analyst Sam Darkatsh said in a note to clients. The slowing, even if ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Raymond James cuts LKQ to market perform; shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642