WASHINGTON, June 28 (Reuters) - RBC Bearings Inc., a maker of roller and ball bearings, on Tuesday set its planned initial public offering at 8.17 million shares, with an estimated price of $14 to $16 per share. The company is planning to sell 6.27 million shares in the IPO, and stockholders intend to sell 1.9 million shares. Underwriters Merrill Lynch & Co., KeyBanc Capital Markets and Jefferies & Co. will have the option to buy an additional 1.2 million shares to cover ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RBC Bearings sees IPO at 8.17 mln shrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.