* H1 net loss 65.1 mln euros * H1 revenue 1.092 bln euros * Sees "significantly negative" 2009 results (Adds more details, share price) MILAN, July 29 (Reuters) - Italian publisher RCS MediaGroup reported a first-half net loss on Wednesday, weighed on by restructuring costs, and predicted "significantly negative" results for the full year due to the continued economic uncertainty. RCS, the publisher of Italy's biggest selling daily newspaper Corriere della Sera, said its net loss ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RCS MediaGroup makes Q1 loss, sees "negative" year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.