(Adds details, CEO comment) NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) - Digital media company RealNetworks Inc. on Tuesday said it expanded its music service to allow fee-paying subscribers access to more than 1 million songs, and allows others to listen to 25 songs for free each month. The Seattle-based company, which operates the Rhapsody subscription music service, said that for about $15 a month, "Rhapsody To Go" subscribers can transfer an unlimited number of song downloads to compatible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-RealNetworks unveils "Rhapsody To Go" music service" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642