(adds details) PARIS, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Eurocopter, the world's largest manufacturer of civil helicopters, reported record revenues and orders for 2007, providing another sign of rampant global aerospace demand which analysts say may have peaked in 2007. Revenue at the helicopter unit of European aerospace group EADS rose around 10 percent to 4.17 billion euros ($6.01 billion) in 2007, the centenary year of helicopter flight, up from 3.8 billion in 2006. The company delivered 488 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Record 2007 sales at EADS helicopter unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.