(Rewrites with cancellation of Spyker share trades) AMSTERDAM, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Dutch market regulator AFM ordered cancellation of trading in Spyker shares on Tuesday after finding a newspaper report on bankruptcy claims against the Dutch sports car maker was misleading. The AFM said in a statement it had ordered Amsterdam exchange operator Euronext to cancel trading in Spyker Cars NV stock as it had "concluded that on Tuesday Aug. 28 trading took place on the basis of false or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Regulator cancels Spyker share trade on false report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642