(Adds sales forecast by CFO) ZURICH, March 27 (Reuters) - Swiss textile machinery and car-parts maker Rieter expects a slowdown in the pace of sales growth to 5 percent this year from 15 percent in 2006, Finance Director Urs Leinhaeuser said on Tuesday. He was speaking after the company posted a 14 percent rise in net profit to 157.4 million Swiss francs ($129 million) and proposed a 15-franc dividend. "Corrected for disinvestment, (sales) progression should be of the order of 5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Reiter sees 5 pct rise in 2007 sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.