(Adds further newspaper reports, comment from source) FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Wolfgang Reitzle, chief executive of industrial gases group Linde , is still favoured to become the next CEO of Siemens after Klaus Kleinfeld resigned last week, German newspapers reported. Euro am Sonntag mentioned RWE CEO Harry Roels, General Motors Europe President Carl-Peter Forster and Continental CEO Manfred Wennemer as other possible candidates, in an article published on Sunday. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Reitzle still favourite for Siemens CEO-papers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.