(Adds details, background) SEOUL, Feb 22 (Reuters) - A deal between French car maker Renault and India's Bajaj for a small car may come within this year, Carlos Ghosn, chief executive of both Nissan Motor Co and Renault said on Friday. Ghosn told reporters after a speech at a university in Seoul a deal between the two companies for a low-cost car could be expected "sometime within this year" although they had not reached a memorandum of understanding (MOU) so far. He said all parties ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault-Bajaj deal may come in '08 - Ghosn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.