(Adds more CFO comments) ST GALLEN, Switzerland, May 19 (Reuters) - Renault's chief financial officer, Thierry Moulonguet, reiterated the firm's 2005 targets on Thursday but said higher raw material prices would lead to additional costs of 150 million to 200 million euros this year. "(We aim for) an operating margin of around more than 4 percent," which, under IFRS accounting rules, compares with about 5.1 percent in 2004, Moulonguet told Reuters on the sidelines of a conference in St ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault CFO reiterates 2005 margin target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.