(Adds details) SEOUL, Nov 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault plans to invest 600 billion won ($573.1 million) in South Korea over the next three years, its chairman said on Tuesday. Louis Schweitzer, who was in Seoul to celebrate Renault Samsung's launch of its first large sedan, the SM7, also told reporters Renault would build an engine plant in the South Korean port city of Pusan for global supplies. Some of the engines produced at the plant would be exported for use by Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault chief says to invest $570 mln in S.Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642