(Adds details, quotes) BOMBAY, March 21 (Reuters) - Renault aims to sell 4 million cars globally by 2010, up from 2.5 million now, its chief executive Louis Schweitzer said on Monday, as the French car maker expands its operations to newer countries such as India. Sales will be boosted by its no-frills Logan cars, Schweitzer said in Bombay, where the company signed a joint venture with Indian utility vehicle and tractor maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. to make the sedan. "India is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault chief sees 4 mln car sales by 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.