(Adds confirms operating margin, quotes, background) PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault aims to maintain or bolster its market share in Europe this year and is targeting an operating profit margin of around four percent, its chairman confirmed on Tuesday. Chairman Louis Schweitzer also reiterated at the company's annual shareholder meeting that he expected a one to two percent dip in the western European car market this year, or as much as six to seven percent in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault confirms targets, says sales to pick up soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642