(Adds comment from Renault and details from Le Parisien paper) PARIS, Jan 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault is considering expanding production of its latest Clio compact car model in the Valladolid plant in Spain, alleviating job fears there because of disappointing sales of the Modus car. The Les Echos newspaper said on Thursday a decision had already been taken but a company spokeswoman said the project had not yet been fully approved. "It is a plan that is being studied. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault could make Clio car in Valladolid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642