(Adds union statement that another 150 jobs at risk) MADRID, Jan 29 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault said on Thursday it would cut a shift at its factory in Palencia, northern Spain, and 400 temporary workers would be laid off. "The constant fall in the European market and Renault's management policy of rigorously monitoring stock makes it necessary to adapt the pace of manufacturing," a spokesman for Renault in Spain said. Another 150 workers at the Palencia factory were also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault cuts 400 jobs at Spain factory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642