(Adds details on project, tax incentives, background) JERUSALEM, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Renault-Nissan on Monday signed a deal to begin mass producing electric cars as part of an Israeli-led project to develop alternative energy sources. Renault-Nissan Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said the cars, with a range of about 100 km in the city and upto 160 km on the highway, will accelerate from zero to 100 kph in 13 seconds and have a top speed of 110 kph. The cars, to be made in Europe, will run ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault to develop electric cars for Israel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.