(Adds details, quotes) BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT, France, July 25 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault posted a first-half operating profit margin of 3.5 percent, beating an average Reuters consensus forecast of 3 percent, and confirmed its target for the year. Renault is forecasting a 3.0 percent margin for 2007, putting it on track to meet the Commitment 2009 target of 6.0 percent drawn up by Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn. The margin in the first half of 2006 was 2.8 percent and the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault first half profit margin beats forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.