(Adds more on newspaper report, background) PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The heads of French car maker Renault and U.S. auto giant General Motors Corp. will meet in Paris on Wednesday amid a report talks on a mooted alliance could be in trouble. A Renault spokeswoman declined to comment on the subject of the meeting or specify when exactly it would take place. The French capital hosts its biennial international auto show on Thursday. The two companies have given small teams of executives ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault, GM bosses meet amid report talks in trouble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642