(Adds details, background) PARIS, July 24 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault on Thursday posted a slide in first-half core profits amid shaky western European demand, limited availability of new models and a strong euro, causing it to nudge down a key margin target for the full-year. But net profit jumped 32 percent thanks to a generous contribution from its Japanese partner Nissan and Chairman Louis Schweitzer forecast another record year at the net level in 2003. Europe's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Renault H1 core profit drops, Nissan boosts net" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642